Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ann ^_^


*********************************************************
About me
Hi, my name is Ann. Well, this is the first time I have my own blog with my 3 team members, feel so excited and curious with it and trying to familiar with it since i am beginner. My team members are very good team player, they are discipline and hardworking. i like to work and share the ideas with them.

About myself, actually I also not that understand myself, maybe my friends know more about me more than I do. Ha-ha.

But talk about my hobbies, yeah, I can tell u that I love to traveling especially go to sea side, I like to view and feel the ocean the natural view. That’s why our blog name called “blue_sky”. For me that is a very nice and comfortable name. Other that that, I also love to do sports such as swimming, basketball, dancing, and badminton. Those are the kind of healthy and enjoyable activities :)

Except outdoor activities, the indoor activities of course is online at home let my fingers can properly "exercise". I like to online surfing collect the information and know more about the worlds. Through that i only can stands outside of my current “life circle” and connecting to the outside.

If you sick to know more about me, u can click on the link "Chin Pooi Ann". which provided more about my personal detailed information.

Besides that, the top 5 web site that i visited the most are as at below:


http://www.gmail.com/
my favourite e-mail account, because its storage space is big!
http://google.com.my/
this is a very good search engine for me, it always the first choice for me use it to find information because it is easy to use and fast.
http://www.facebook.com.my
this is the website that i love most currently because it have alot of lovely mini game, other than that can keep in touch with my old friends and meet alotz of new friends around of the world.
http://www.utar.edu.my/

this is the way to get the latest news of UTAR, and view the information which posted by lecturer or tutor.
http://www.ebay.com .
i can enjoy shopping on ebay because the there are variety of product which are cheaper normally, and i can do it at anywhere and anytime with borderless.

And, the top 5 internet activities are :

1. Check and Send Email
2. Search information
3. MSN, chit chat with friends and do online discussion on my assignment
4. Play online game
5. Watch drama

Thanks for spending your time to view our blog and hope u enjoy it! ^_^

*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment