Friday, January 16, 2009

LiM Ki@n Gi@P

1st of all i'm grate that i finally can start to write blog.. i hope reader can enjoy when reading our blogs and hope reader can gain some information from our blog..


I'm not a very special guy and i'm not a tall guy and of cause i'm not short.My eyes is tiny but for me it is big enough for me to see things.hahahaha.... My name is Lim Kian Giap, and most of my friends will call me"Giap or Kgiap". I'm only 23th years old. I'm one of the Year 3 Semester 1 student of University Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR) Sungai Long.

I have many many hobbies such as sport, travel, watching movie, playing online games, search net, and etc.Between all this hobbies i like travel the best. I like to travel around the world to know more about others countries cultures, religions, people and their life style.Of cause we can find out others countries culture, religions, people and life style but it will be different when u see them by your own eyes and you can feel it. It is quit fun to see others people culture. Different country have theie different style of gesture. sometime will make some misunderstanding.So most of the time I'll search some information about the country which i want to trave to. And i always tell myself i'm a lucky man I can travel to so many places to gain some knowledge that we can gain from books. It is fun..

The top five website that i always search are

- know more people, built a strong network

- increasing the relationship between relative, friends and family, to keep in touch with each others.

http://www.thestar.com.my/
- updating myself with the latest news that happen around the world.
- updating myself with the latest business news.

http://www.cari.com.my/
- exchange idea
- find new things

http://www.lerong.com.my/
-trade things with cheap price

Top five internet activities:
1. chatting with friends by using instant messenger software
2. check mails
3. download songs, dramas, video clips, movies....
4. check latest football result..
5. play online games

THAT ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment